Ring Joint Gasket
Ring Joint Gasket is manufactured by CNC equipment according to ASME B16.20 and API 6A standard.
- R(Oval)Ring joint gasket with oval cross section, suitable for ANSI B 16.5,ASME B16.47, series A flange, can be used in pressures up to 1000 PSI
- R(Octagonal)Ring joint gasket with octagonal cross section are designed for flanges with standard grooves,interchangeable with oval ring joint gaskets on modern octagonal grooved flanges, but has a higher sealing ability.
- RX Ring joint gasket is designed for pressures up to 5,000 PSI. They are interchangeable with R-oval or R-octagonal rings used on API 6B flanges.
- BX Ring joint gasket can only be used with 6BX flanges and 16BX hubs. BX Gaskets are designed for higher-pressure ratings starting at 5,000 lbs. and ending with 20,000 lbs.
|Soft Iron||90||-60 to 500|
|Low Carbon Steel||120||-40 to 540|
|SS304||160||-250 to 540|
|SS304L||160||-250 to 540|
|SS316||160||-200 to 815|
|SS316L||160||-200 to 815|
|SS321||160||-200 to 870|
|SS347||160||-200 to 870|
|SS410||170||-200 to 850|
|5Cr-0.5Mo||130||-29 to 650|
|Inconel 600||150||-100 to 1095|
|Incoloy 825||150||-100 to 1095|
- No. 3, Jiangzhong Road, Andong Town, Hangzhouwan New Zone, Ningbo, China