RF-C Reinforced Graphite Sheet
JXSEAL RF-C graphite gasket sheet is made with our expanded graphite sheet reinforced with carbon steel (Tinplate) tanged insert. The both sides are pure graphite sheet, the metal core is one or two layers of 0.20mm thick carbon steel tanged. The graphite layer and metal core are jointed together with mechanically and glue bonded.
JXSEAL RF-C is ideal sheet gasket material for making cylinder head gaskets and aslo suitable for making flange gaskets.
- Carbon content: 99.0%
- Metal core: 0.20mm thick carbon steel tanged.
- Layers of metal core: 1 layer or 2 layers.
- Density of graphite layer: 1.10g/c.c.
- Bond: mechanically and glue
- Standard size: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 500x1000mm and 500x1500mm
|JXSEAL RF-C||0.8 to 6.0mm||500 to 1500mm||500 to 2000mm|
- No. 3, Jiangzhong Road, Andong Town, Hangzhouwan New Zone, Ningbo, China