Reinforced Graphite Gasket
Reinforced graphite gasket is cut or molded from our reinforced graphite sheets. Inner and outer eyelet with SS304 or SS316.
Graphite gaskets having excellent corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, excellent compressibility and recovery, widely used for piping, valves, pumps, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, condensers, generators, compressed machine, exhaust pipes, chillers. Graphite reinforced gasket can also cut into any shape of complex gaskets such as water gauge gasket, full face flange gasket and automotive cylinder head gasket.
- Reinforcement materials: Perforated sheet metal, Stainless steel foil, Wire mesh, Nickel foil, Aluminum foil and Fiberglass.
- Our gaskets according to ASME, DIN, BS, EN, standards and customer drawings.
- Inner and outer eyelet with SS304 or SS316 is available.
- Thickness from 0.8mm to 6.0mm, Max. Diameter 3.0Mtr.
JXSEAL Graphite Gasket Sheets
- No. 3, Jiangzhong Road, Andong Town, Hangzhouwan New Zone, Ningbo, China