GF-N Flexible Graphite Sheet
JXSEAL GF-N nuclear grade flexible graphite sheet has the highest carbon content 99.5% min. low sulfur content 200ppm max. Used for sealing applications in radioactive environment, nuclear plant, or other applications that require materials of ultra high purity.
- C>99.5% , S<200ppm, CL<40ppm
- Working Temperature: -200°C to +550°C (air)
- Working Temperature: -200°C to +650°C (steam)
- Working Pressure: 140Bar Max.
- Density from 0.7g/c.c to 1.5g/c.c
- Supply in sheet and in rolls, Thickness from 0.15mm to 6.0mm
JXSEAL manufactures full range of graphite foil in sheets and in rolls with carbon content form 99.0% to 99.5%, density from 0.7g/c.c to 1.5g/c.c, and thickness from 0.15mm to 6.0mm.
|Sheet||0.7 to 1.5g/c.c||0.15 to 6.0mm||1000, 1500, 1650mm||1000, 1500, 1650mm|
|Roll||0.7 to 1.2g/c.c||0.15 to 1.5mm||1000, 1500, 1650mm||30 to 200Mtr|
- No. 3, Jiangzhong Road, Andong Town, Hangzhouwan New Zone, Ningbo, China