RF-T Reinforced Graphite Sheet
JXSEAL RF-T Reinforced graphite sheet is made with expanded graphite sheets reinforced with stainless steel tanged insert. The both sides are pure expanded graphite sheet, the metal core is one layer or two layers of 0.10mm thick SS304 or SS316 tanged. The graphite layers and metal core are jointed together with mechanically and glue bonded.
- Carbon content: 99.0%
- Metal core: 0.10mm thick SS304 or 0.10mm thick SS316 tanged.
- Layers of metal core: 1 layer or 2 layers.
- Density of graphite layer: 1.10g/c.c.
- Bond: mechanically and glue
- Standard size: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 1000x1000mm and 1500x1500mm
JXSEAL RF-T reinforced graphite sheet is ideal gasket sheet materials for most industrial fluid sealing applications. Recommend to be used in refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, paper mills, mines and other industrial fields.
|JXSEAL RF-T||0.8 to 6.0mm||500 to 1500mm||500 to 2000mm|
- No. 3, Jiangzhong Road, Andong Town, Hangzhouwan New Zone, Ningbo, China