GF-L Flexible Graphite Sheet
JXSEAL GF-L low sulfur content flexible graphite sheet has a high carbon content 99.0% min. low sulfur content 800ppm max. With low sulfur, the gaskets and sealing products made by our JXSEAL GF-L flexible graphite sheet are effective in reducing flange surface corrosion and avoid leakage.
- C=99.0%, S<800ppm, CL<40ppm
- Working Temperature: -200°C to +550°C (air)
- Working Temperature: -200°C to +650°C (steam)
- Working Pressure: 140Bar Max.
- Density from 0.7g/c.c to 1.5g/c.c
- Supply in sheet and in rolls, Thickness from 0.15mm to 6.0mm, Width 500mm, 1000mm, 1500mm, 1650mm
JXSEAL manufactures full range of graphite foil in sheets and in rolls with carbon content form 99.0% to 99.9%, density from 0.7g/c.c to 1.5g/c.c, and thickness from 0.15mm to 6.0mm.
|Sheet||0.7 to 1.5g/c.c||0.15 to 6.0mm||1000, 1500, 1650mm||1000, 1500, 1650mm|
|Roll||0.7 to 1.2g/c.c||0.15 to 1.5mm||1000, 1500, 1650mm||30 to 200Mtr|
- No. 3, Jiangzhong Road, Andong Town, Hangzhouwan New Zone, Ningbo, China